You Can Use Acidic Water for That?
TEN USES FOR ACIDIC WATER
A water ionizer machine dispenses water from two hoses: one hose dispenses alkaline water and the other hose dispenses acidic water. It’s a good idea to save this acidic water instead of just letting it go down your drain. Here are some ways you can put acidic water to good use.
1. Put the acidic water in a spray bottle and spray your hair with it after a shower. The acidic water helps to close the cuticles of your hair, leaving it shiny and soft.
2. Store acidic water in a container and use it for laundry in the final rinse as an all-natural fabric softener.
3. Keep acidic water in the refrigerator to use as a cool mist spray in the hot summer months. Not only is it a good toner, it’s also refreshing.
4. Use acidic water to soak your kitchen sponges and dishrags to help prevent odors and bacterial growth.
5. Use acidic water as a facial toner and astringent. Your skin has a slightly acidic pH of 5.5, so acidic water is perfect for keeping your skin hydrated, clear and fresh.
6. Use acidic water in the bathtub not only to keep your skin hydrated, but to help diminish bathtub rings.
7. Gargle with acidic water to help soothe a sore throat.
8. Use acidic water to help sanitize surfaces in your kitchen and bathroom.
9. Soak your fruit and vegetables in acidic water to remove bacteria.
10. Use acidic water as a mouthwash after brushing your teeth to keep your mouth and gums healthy by helping to kill germs.